Core Web Vitals is a hot topic in the SEO industry because Google announced that Core Web Vitals and user experience are ranking signals.
We're your Core Web Vitals Developers!
We will fix the core web vitals issue on reported URL's then submit them until they are in the 'Green' section..
There are some interesting and useful Statistics about Core Web Vitals you should know.
In today’s article, we will share 5 interesting Core Web Vitals Statistics with you.
First, let’s be friendly with Core Web Vitals.
What are Core Web Vitals?
To understand what Core Web Vitals are, we must first know what Web Vitals are.
Web Vitals is a Google initiative that offers us data to improve the quality of the user experience on a website.
Core Web Vitals are a set of 3 factors that Google considers necessary user experience.
Currently, Core Web Vitals are made up of 3 metrics:
- Largest Contentful Paint (LCP):
- Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS):
- First Input Delay (FID):
The best-known tool that helps us measure these Web Vitals is Google Pagespeed.
5 Interesting Core Web Vitals Statistics
The below given all statistics are based on the domain popularity of over 1million sites.
1. Top 1000 sites out of 1 million Websites (in the mobile device), 60.1% of pages have a Good Largest Contentful Paint (LCP) score (<2.5s). The 27.3% pages got an average score which needs improvement, and 12.7% of pages are slower (poor).
2. Core Web Vitals are made up of 3 metrics, but First Input Delay (FID) is most easy to optimize all of them. A study says that in the case of 1k-10k origins, 99.8% have an excellent FID score.
3. One of the most interesting stats about Core Web Vitals is Korea had the highest number (39.3%) of origins passed Core Web Vitals.
4. One of the most popular CMS is WordPress but not one of the fastest CMS in terms of Core Web Vitals. Jimdo is the best CMS for achieving a good Core Web Vitals score, and Wix is the slowest CMS.
5. Most bloggers use shared WordPress hosting. But based on a study, Managed WordPress Hosting provides better Core Web Vitals scores than Shared hosting. That’s why most experienced bloggers suggest managed WordPress hosting instead of shared hosting.
How can I measure Core Web Vitals?
We have several ways to measure the Core Web Vitals of our Website:
- Pagespeed Insights: This is the best-known tool. In PageSpeed, we can see both the Core Web Vitals scores and all the possible improvements (Web Vitals) that Google has detected on our Website.
- Chrome User Experience Report: It is similar to Pagespeed insights.
- Search Console: A few months ago, Google created a new report in Search Console where we can see the Core Web Vitals report.
These are just some exciting statistics about Core Web Vitals to optimize your user experience based on Google’s criteria and, therefore, the better position.
Improving Core Web Vitals is one of the ideal actions of your online success journey. You can use some best Core Web Vitals plugins to improve CWV.
However, if you want is to improve your Website’s Core Web Vitals scores, we can help you. Our team of experts will fix your all core Web Vitals issues and make your Website superfast and compatible with Core Web Vitals.
Let’s look at our Core Web Vitals services to get started.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. We will surely get back to you.