Google recently introduced Core Web Vitals, which has become one of Google’s ranking factors. Core Web Vitals is about giving users a good website experience as Google wants happy users. If your website or blog is not compatible with Core Web Vitals, you can lose your website ranking.
We're your Core Web Vitals Developers!
We will fix the core web vitals issue on reported URL's then submit them until they are in the 'Green' section..
Now, every website owner wants to know how do I check if I have Core Web Vitals problem(s) in my website? You too? Yes? And there should be because no one wants to lose the efforts they put on his website. So in this article, we will learn how to check Core Web Vitals Problems on a website.
I recommend you should know about Core Web Vitals first before checking CWV problems so you can know CWV’s metrics.
How to Check Core Web Vitals Problems With Pagespeed Insights?
- First go to PageSpeed Insights.
- Enter the Website URL and hit the “Check” button and wait for the site’s Speed report.
- In that report, you can easily see Core Web Vitals errors, like Largest Contentful Paint (LCP), First Input Delay (FID), and Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS) scores.
As you should know Core Web Vitals main metrics are FID, CLS, and LCP. So you have to check these metrics Scores. If any score is in red, your website is not compatible with Google’s Core Web Vitals update and if the score is in yellow, then you have to improve it until green.
These articles worth reading: Improve LCP, Improve CLS, and Improve FID.
Let’s take a look at the Ideal score of LCP, FID, and CLS.
Here’s What is Good Core Web Vitals Metrics Score?
- Largest Contentful Paint (LCP): An ideal LCP measurement is 2.5 seconds or faster.
- First Input Delay (FID): An ideal measurement is less than 100 ms.
- Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS): An ideal measurement is less than 0.1.
How to Check Core Web Vitals Problems with Google Search Console?
- First, Open Google Search Console (GSC).
- Click on three lines sitting in the left upper corner.
- Under the “Experience” section, click on Core Web Vitals.
- You can find Core Web Vitals errors for both Mobile and desktop.
You can check errors for mobile and Desktop by clicking on Open report. And On the Overview tab you can toggle between the ‘Poor,’ ‘Needs Improvement,’ or ‘Good’ tabs.
Common Core Web Vitals Errors/Problems
Most sites having these CWV Errors for Mobile or desktop that should be fixed:
- LCP issue: longer than 2.5s
- CLS issue: more than 0.25s
- FID issue: longer than 100ms
(Seconds can be different for different-different cases like it can be “LCP issue: longer than 2.5s or 2s or 3s etc.)
Conclusion – How to Fix Core Web Vitals Errors?
Have you checked the Core Web Vitals report for your website? Now it’s time to fix Core Web Vitals errors because Core Web Vitals Affects Ranking a lot.
Find lots of Core Web Vitals Problems in your website? Ohh yes… I know Fixing Core Web Vitals errors can be time-consuming and tricky, but don’t worry we can help you. If you want we fix your CWV errors for you.
We have an Experienced developers team that will Fix your all errors for Passing Core Web Vitals and Maximum Speed.
Our professional developers’ team will fix CWV (Core Web Vitals) errors significantly for our clients for the maximum Website Speed and Performance. So Check Our Affordable Pricing, so we can start fixing errors immediately.
If you enjoyed this article on How to Check Core Web Vitals Problems, please share it to help others.