Have you thought about what if all the website content, the database, all the records of clients and contacts are lost?
We Offer Fully Managed Backup Service!
Protect your important data against the risk of loss. We help your business to maintain data compliance and improve business continuity..
It is something that can happen and that nobody wants to happen. Safeguarding all the information on your website is paramount, which is why it is so essential to create regular backups of your website with the help of WordPress Backup plugins.
The backup is where all the information on your website will be safe in case of any eventuality or disaster, and the information may be lost.
So in today’s article, we will share the top 5 Backup Plugins for WordPress with you.
Best WordPress Backup Plugins
It is possibly the most complete and reliable backup plugin you will find. With it, you will carry out all the backup copies and restore the files you need more efficiently and safely.
UpdraftPlus is a free WordPress backup plugin and also has a Premium version that is paid, but it also gives you more features.
- Make backup copies of your database, as well as all your files.
- Do the necessary restores if something goes wrong.
- Cloning and migration.
- Save backup information in the cloud and easily access it whenever needed.
- Use different online storage services to save your backups.
- And if you need more features, you can purchase the Premium version, which comes with new features and enhanced features.
Price: Free Version and premium version starting from $50.40 for up to 2 sites.
With the WordPress Duplicator, you will be able to make backup copies, migrate, or clone all your files, grouping in a single package within a Zip file all the data, contents, databases.
All the necessary information will allow you to quickly and safely change the location of your WordPress site to the location you want.
And because it keeps all the file information in one package, it doesn’t require WordPress to install, so you can migrate to any site that might host WordPress.
- The Duplicator allows you to make backup copies of all your files and databases.
- Easily save your site backups via Dropbox, FTP, Google Drive, or Amazon S3.
- You can limit the number of stored backups.
- Move a WordPress site from one host or domain to another.
- Restore all the information in your files.
- Carry out the exports or imports you want without complications.
Price: Free Version and Premium version starting at $69/ year.
This Plugin is a very complete and reliable tool for making backup copies or backups and restorations of all the files on your website.
Unfortunately, this Plugin is not free, although it has a basic version, also called lifetime, in which you can find multiple very complete functions.
- Automatically scheduled backups.
- Store backups in the cloud.
- Perform migrations of your websites.
- Restore all your files.
- Perform quick malware scans.
Price: $80/year for a blogger for 1 site.
4. WP Time Capsule
WP Time Capsule was designed to make real-time backups of the changes that occur in WordPress. If there is a change in the files or the database, it will automatically be activated to perform a backup in real-time.
In addition, it has the advantage of making incremental backup copies. It only backs up the changes made, guaranteeing to keep the information that has not been touched intact.
It also allows you to efficiently execute a staging to verify the changes made so that if it is not what you expected, you can immediately revert it and leave the site as it was before.
- Perform restore in 1-click
- Automatically backups
- Automated backups as you make changes/edits
- To the offsite storage app of your choice – Google Drive, Dropbox, Backblaze B2, or Amazon S3
- Real-time backups
- Test changes on staging site
Price: The free version is available, and the premium version starts from $49/ year.
In addition to making backup copies automatically, it checks and repairs your files daily.
VaultPress provides, among other things, a security scanning service for your website, thus avoiding possible hacks by hackers.
It allows you to make copies of all the information contained on your website, protecting it from any damage in real-time, and with the security offered by the products developed by Automattic, the operator of WordPress.
- File scanning
- Restoration of all types of data
- Defense against malware and spam
- Automated file repair
- Scheduled Backups
- File Migration
- Real-time activity tracking
Price: Premium plans start from $55/ year.
How to Make Backups in WordPress?
When working in WordPress, it is straightforward to make these backups since you can program them to be carried out automatically and periodically, thanks to WordPress Backup Plugins that this content manager has implemented for this purpose.
You have to be clear that there are two ways to back up files:
- Using WordPress backup plugins
- Backups without the use of plugins
Learn things you need to know to make a backup of your site using plugins automatically.
How to Make Backups without Using Backup Plugins?
With WordPress, you can also make a backup without using the plugins. We will show you two ways so you can do it without using plugins:
- Manual backup with FileZilla: Manual backup definitely takes more time. You have to access an FTP server through FileZilla. Then enter the address, username, and password, and start downloading all the content you want to save. You must take special care that all the files have been copied and that nothing is left in “transfers failed.” You have to access the database through your provider and export a version.
- Backup through the hosting provider: You can have the backup of all your website files with the hosting provider of your choice. Depending on the plan and provider you choose, they will provide you with the service depending on your requirements and needs.
Making backup copies of all your files and databases gives you greater security when creating and modifying your website.
It can be extremely costly to lose all your information either by the action of third parties or accidentally without the possibility of recovering it due to not having taken the necessary precautions. That’s why bloggers use WordPress backup plugins or backup services.
Now, no more need to purchase WordPress backup plugins. Just go with our Backup Service. Sit back & enjoy your drink.
Our experts will take care of all of your website content. Will protect your critical data against the risk of loss. We help your business to maintain data compliance and improve business continuity.
I hope these WordPress Backup Plugins help you. If you have any suggestions, don’t hesitate to comment below. We love to discuss this with you.